Sunday, November 6, 2016

K Family Fall Session

The gorgeous foliage has been hanging on even as we head into November, setting the perfect backdrop (along with a babbling brook and stone wall) for the K Family.  They hold a very special place in my heart, as Mom and I have been close friends since kindergarten! Watching their beautiful family grow to seven with the addition of baby S this year has been such a blessing! I absolutely loved spending some time with all five of the children as they chose a special spot to have their individual pictures taken. From shy and serious to adventurous and daring, I think a little bit of their personalities definitely comes through in the pictures! Thank you for sharing your beautiful family with me. Enjoy the sneak peek!








No comments:

Post a Comment