Tuesday, November 1, 2016

B Family Session at Chafee Preserve

I love photography for many reasons, but one of my favorites is it allows me to reconnect with people I haven't seen in a long time. This was definitely the case with the B family! I went to elementary school with J (I won't say how many years ago) and through Facebook, we connected again and I was able to meet and photograph his beautiful family. It's crazy how much his son looks like him at that age! I am thankful to have had the opportunity to capture some special moments between Mom, Dad, gorgeous G and handsome J. It was also nice to catch up on what has happened in our lives since 6th grade! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!











2 comments:

  1. It was so great to reconnect. You did such an amazing job with these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely photos!!! Thank you, Lynne!

    ReplyDelete