Saturday, July 8, 2017

Cape Cod Family Session

Family vacations are among the most memorable and special times of the year. We have an opportunity to ignore all of the responsibilities and duties of every day life and just have fun together.  It is also a chance for those who live far away to gather together and catch up, and for new memories to be made. One of my favorite families and close friends invited me to capture some of those moments this past Thursday on Cape Cod. It was pretty special to be able to hang out and spend time with the whole crew, and as always they were super welcoming and made Claire and I feel like we were on vacation with them! I am excited to share a few of my favorite shots, although it sure was hard to narrow them down. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek and had a fantastic rest of your vacation











!

No comments:

Post a Comment